How to Make Avocado Toast infused with CBD hemp oil
If you have never had Avocado Toast you are missing out on a whole lot. Well, don't feel too bad, this recipe is here to grant you the tremendous experience of the goodness of avocado toast.
Recently, CBD has been renamed the “new avocado toast,” however combining it has double goodness. This is because it is better to take CBD on a full stomach and not an empty one, so taking with a fatty food would triple the level of absorption of CBD in your bloodstream. Avocado toast is a perfect food for this because it has high-fat content, and it is also nutrients-dense. Don’t let the fat scare you though, the fats in the avocado toast are not the wrong kind of fat but the good kind of fat, better still they are called unsaturated fat. These kind's of fat's are healthy and have been known to help people live longer.
Before diving into the making of these goodies, you should know that a great avocado toast is much dependent on how good your avocados are, they should be ripe but not too mature and how good your bread is because you have to make good toast.
- 1 avocado (preferably ripe)
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 1 garlic clove (I cut it in half with the skin on)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of CBD oil
- Salt and pepper
- lemon juice (optional)
- Finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- First, take the avocado and cut it into half, don’t forget to remove the seed.
- Next, toast your bread, any method is excellent and also let it toast to your taste.
- Now that you have your toast bread, rub the side with the garlic clove, but do this while your toast is still hot.
- Scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon of, then using a fork, mush a sizeable amount into your toast, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add a little lemon juice, drizzle with olive oil and CBD oil, also with cilantro or parsley.
You are ready; you can serve immediately! Well, this is because avocados browns if they stay out for a long time. Use a fork to mash but when making a large serving use a potato masher or pastry cutter when you are Mashing a lot of avocados at once.Avocado toast can also be used as a snack.
The total preparation time for an avocado toast is 6 minutes, yes just 6 minutes. This recipe affords you 1 serving, but you can quickly multiply it. This comes with a total of 237 kcal calories, and total fat of 12.8g
I know this would be fun, you can spice things up by sprinkling or spreading any season you love, remember that they are no limitations, enjoy the creamy, crispy and satisfying experience!