How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies infused with CBD hemp oil
It would be great to find out that chocolate chips are healthy. These semi-sweet chocolate morsels are often used in baking, specifically chocolate chip cookies. The cookie itself may not be as healthy as the chocolate, especially the dark chocolate called semi-sweet. You can eat them out of the bag, but you may want to watch your amounts.
Chocolate chips are usually semi-sweet chocolate made from sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, milk fat and soy lecithin, which acts as an emulsifier. They are also called semi-sweet morsels. The most prominent varieties are manufactured by Nestle, Hershey and Ghirardelli. Ingredients may vary slightly by brand.
Dark chocolates such as semi-sweet chips are high in antioxidants. This is a welcome addition for this sweet morsel. According to the 2006, "Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry," natural cocoas have the highest levels of antioxidants followed by dark chocolates such as semi-sweet morsels and lastly milk chocolates and syrups. Antioxidants in chocolate have been found to increase high-density protein cholesterol levels -- the "good" cholesterol -- contributing to a better heart health profile, as reported in the November 2004, "Free Radical Biology and Medicine." The American Heart Association posted a news release dated August 17, 2010, that moderate consumption of high-quality chocolate reduces the risk of heart failure. Women who ate two to three servings per week had a 32 percent lower risk of developing heart failure.
- 0.5 ounces unflavored CBD oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon hot water
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix white sugar, brown sugar, softened butter, and CBD oil until creamy
- Beat eggs and stir in the vanilla extract into the mixture
- Add flour to the batter until thoroughly mixed
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add into the batter with the salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Place parchment paper onto a baking sheet, and spoon batter onto the sheet leaving only about 2 inches between each dollop
- Bake for about 10 minutes, most appropriately till cookies appear golden brown.
CBD oil infused chocolate chips cookies is a healthy treat and it comes highly recommended if you are looking for an healthy option. The infusion of CBD hemp oil makes it very healthy. You enjoy the therapeutic benefit of CBD as you consume your CBD. if you are looking for a way to consume CBD other than vaping or through gummies, you can try out this method. It is easy and time friendly. The ingredients are also readily available making it a good option.
Have some friends over and treat them to some CBD infused chocolate chip cookies. Trust me, they will crave for more.