How to Make Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Covered Banana (Canna-Banana)
Marijuana and chocolate is a classic combination that goes well just like salt and pepper.
There are lots of reasons to explore alternative edibles — it could be dietary concerns, or maybe the impending summer weather makes turning on the oven unbearable. Either way, one of the best strategies for getting stoned and sweet (with less sugar and scorch) is with weed infused, chocolate-covered fruit.
Sometimes the most difficult step is cleaning and dipping the fruit. For example, to dip a strawberry, it should be rinsed first, then patted dry so that there is no water between the berry and the chocolate.
An easier way to get a bite-sized fruit, weed and chocolate fix is with chocolate-covered banana slices. This is exactly what you should expect in this recipe.
Using a silicone mini-muffin tray eliminates the dipping step of the process, and the result is a dozen uniform and very dank pucks of banana-containing weed-chocolate. For an even cooler treat, try freezing them!
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1/2 teaspoon CBD oil or cannabutter
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Combine CBD oil (or cannabutter) and chocolate chips in an oven safe bowl
- Add and coat bananas well
- Place canna-bananas on parchment paper and freeze
- Your treat is ready. Ensure you don’t waste a drop of the treat, especially if the bowl and spoon are covered in cannabis-infused chocolate.
This recipe is a very delicious one and it comes highly recommended if you are looking for a healthy way to consume your full spectrum CBD oil.
The ingredients are readily available and are affordable. You don't have to spend so much on getting these ingredients.
Also, preparing this delicacy won't take so much of your time.