The Best CBD Chocolate Latte I've Ever Had
The next time you eat a piece of chocolate, you may not have to feel so guilty about it. Despite its bad reputation for causing weight gain, a number of health benefits may be associated with this delicious treat, especially when infused with Full Spectrum CBD Oil just as seen in this recipe. If you are looking for a way to enjoy the healthy values posed by CBD, you can try out this treat. This means you’ll enjoy the nutrients embedded in chocolate and CBD all at once.
Some folks hold the notion that consuming chocolate is not healthy. However, if taken in the right proportion, chocolate actually adds value to the consumer’s body, thus improving his overall wellness.
Chocolate is made from tropical Theobroma cacao tree seeds. Its earliest use dates back to the Olmec civilization in Mesoamerica.
After the European discovery of the Americas, chocolate became very popular in the wider world, and its demand exploded.
Chocolate has since become a popular food product that millions enjoy every day, thanks to its unique, rich, and sweet taste.
But what effect does eating chocolate have on our health?
Fast facts on chocolate
Here are some key points about chocolate. More detail is in the main article.
- Chocolate consumption has long been associated with conditions such as diabetes, coronary heart disease, and hypertension.
- Chocolate is believed to contain high levels of antioxidants.
- Some studies have suggested chocolate could lower cholesterol levels and prevent memory decline.
- Chocolate contains a large number of calories.
- People who are seeking to lose or maintain weight should eat chocolate only in moderation.
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Flavorings: a splash of rose water, sprinkle of cinnamon and cayenne, a pinch of cardamom, a dash of culinary lavender ground to a fine powder
- 1 drop of CBD oil
- Combine all ingredients apart from CBD in a small pot
- Allow to simmer over medium heat and whisk to break up any clumps
- After simmering, remove from heat and whisk in CBD
- Pour into a mug or over ice
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
It is no more news that Chocolate receives a lot of bad press because of its high fat and sugar content. Its consumption has been associated with acne, obesity, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and diabetes.
However, according to a review of chocolate's health effects published in the Netherlands Journal of Medicine, it's not all bad news.
The authors point to the discovery that cocoa, the key ingredient in chocolate, contains biologically active phenolic compounds. This has changed people's views on chocolate, and it has stimulated research into how it might impact aging, and conditions such as oxidative stress, blood pressure regulation, and atherosclerosis.
Imagine combining this health benefits with that of CBD, isn’t that an awesome combination? Go ahead and give this recipe a try. However, moderation is key.
To calculate your fertile days, use this website and get an estimation of your ovulation and period days. Simply add your cycle length and last period date, and see the results in seconds.