How to Make Coconut Treats infused with CBD hemp oil
Are you looking for a way to satisfy your sugar cravings while keeping your blood sugar in check? Look no further, the solution is here. This recipe is one sure way to enjoy a sweet package. Nature provides us with interesting sweet packages. One of such is coconut. You can enjoy your coconut in a safe and healthy way by adopting this recipe. It is very easy and the ingredients are not so costly. Another interesting thing about this recipe is that it infuses CBD.
It is no more news that Full Spectrum CBD Oil is taking over the cannabis industry, thanks to the many health benefits it promises. If you are in search of a more interesting way of consuming your CBD, this is the right deal. Checkout the ingredients below and follow the procedure to make for yourself, CBD coconut treats.
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (CBD infused)
- If using regular coconut oil, add a few drops of CBD tincture to microdose each fat bomb
- Sweeten by adding one tbsp of honey or syrup.
- Mix the coconut butter and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl
- Heat up for 30 seconds and stir.
- Continue heating for an additional 30 seconds and stir again.
- Transfer the batter into mini muffin tins or gummy molds.
- Should you decide to add CBD tincture, microdose each mold with a few drops.
- Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes to solidify before snacking or adding to your coffee!