Easy GINGERBREAD Cannabis-Infused HEMP BARS
The holidays are here one more time. When it comes to holiday sweets, gingerbread is a classic. While yes, the warm and zesty flavor can help put you in the holiday spirit, there are some key health benefits to consuming ginger you might want to know.
Taylor Wallace, Ph.D., professor of nutrition and food studies at George Mason University says “Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, and cinnamon has been shown to block some of the absorption of sugar.
Are you an athlete? This recipe is the right deal for you. Daily consumption of ginger reduces exercise-induced muscle pain according to a small Journal of Pain study. To further increase the health value of this delicacy, this recipe infuses CBD. CBD is widely known for the health benefits that come with its consumption.
You can now enjoy your delicious ginger bread while giving your body system the healthy nutrients in CBD.
As for gingerbread cookies, they usually contain molasses (still a sweetener, but molasses has more minerals than refined white sugar, including iron and calcium) and antioxidant-rich cloves. You can skip the sugar-laden royal icing and let the spicy flavors shine on their own.
It’s also worth noting that you’d need to eat a lot of cookies to see any major magic. This is another big benefit to baking some gingerbread. You do not need so much Sugar for this recipe.
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 Cup Organic Molasses
- 2 Tbls. Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Raw Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Oats
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice or Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries or Currants
- 2 T Cashew Butter
- 1 T Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp. Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt and combine 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree, 1/3 Cup Organic Molasses, 2 tsp. Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil and 1/3 cup Raw Sugar
- In a food processor, pound 1 1/2 Cups Oats until you have a mix of whole and ground oats
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix the processed Oats, 3/4 Cup Flour, 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice or Cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. Ginger Powder, 1/4 tsp. Salt and1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries or Currants together
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir until well mixed
- Ladle the dough into the prepared pan, cover with a second piece of parchment paper, and spread the mixture evenly
- Bake for 20-25 Minutes, until firm.
- Cool for 30 minutes before cutting into 8 bars.
- Mix the maple icing ingredients: 2 T Cashew Butter, 1 T Maple Syrup, 2 tsp. Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil, 1/4 tsp. Pumpkin Spice in a medium mixing bowl
- Scoop Maple Icing into a sandwich baggie and snip off the bottom corner
- Divide into 8 equal bars, then evenly distribute Maple Icing on each bar
It’s that simple! Go ahead and try it out. This treat is a healthy one which comes highly recommended if you are looking for an interesting way to enjoy the holidays. It is very easy to make and stress free. The ingredients are also readily available and not expensive at all. Thus, the treat is a cost friendly one.
The infusion of CBD into this treat makes it healthier. You can enjoy the health benefits that come with the use of CBD while enjoying your ginger bread.
Looking for something delicious to treat your visitors with? Look no further, this is the right deal. Trust me; this recipe will leave your friends purring for more.