Homemade Cannabis Infused Gluten-Free Energy Bites recipe from scratch
Quite a number of people have Energy bites as their number one favorite dessert to have in the house. One might say this is primarily because they’re just sweet enough to count as a treat, but they’re not so decadent that many lose all control. Some try to use dates to sweeten all desserts, unfortunately dates are a whole food with fiber and minerals and just don’t seem to have that addictive quality that refined sugars do.
Energy bites count as a super food depending on which ingredients you decide to use. This recipe uses a mixture of Almond Butter, Agave Nectar, Gluten-Free Oats, Chia Seeds, Dark Chocolate Chips.
This recipe is a simple one that you can integrate countless possibilities to jazz them up or make them seasonal in flavor.
The last “special” ingredient for this recipe is the addition CBD isolate powder. You can enjoy the promising health benefits of Full Spectrum CBD Oil such as reduced anxiety, lower inflammation, and better sleep as you consume your dessert.
If you’re not into CBD, no worries just leave it out! It won’t make a difference to the texture or flavor either way. I used 1ml of the 3,000mg tincture which would result in 100mg of CBD for the entire batch of energy bites, or less than 10mg per serving.
And, just in case you were wondering, you might want to hold off on giving any CBD products to children. There is some published literature on pediatric dosing, but more research is needed before I would feel comfortable making any recommendations.
- 1 gram 99% Pure CBD Isolate Powder
- 1 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/3 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a saucepan, add Almond Butter and Agave over medium heat
- Stir until free from clumps
- Add 1 gram of 99% pure CBD isolate Powder to the mixture and stir continuously until powder is dissolved
- Lower heat and add Gluten-Free Oats
- Stir and add Chia Seeds and stir until it spreads evenly throughout the mixture
- Remove from heat source and transfer mixture to a glass bowl
- Place the glass bowl in a freezer for 30 minutes or until cooled
- Add Dark Chocolate Chips to cooled mixture and stir
- With a tablespoon and clean hands, form mixture into bite-size pieces and place on a cookie sheet
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Store bites in a cool place such as refrigerator or freezer. Enjoy!
Go ahead and through the week with these healthy energy bites. They are packed with protein and the infusion of CBD makes it a very cool treat ready to take you on a joy ride. You can also serve your visitors these impressive and delicious bites. Trust me, it will leave them craving for more. This recipe is also a good treat to serve at a family get together, long road trip or picnic. It sure provides the nutrient you need while satisfying your sweet tooth. Give it a trial now and you won’t regret doing so.