Easy Cannabis-Infused Hemp Mints
Most of the CBD products on the market take the form of tinctures, pills, or other "medicinal" styles. CBD mints bypass all of that by giving you a great tasty way to consume your CBD.
This recipe infuses carefully selected ingredients that create a variety of mood states. With the infusion of Full Spectrum CBD Oil, you can experience the taste of a typical mint candy but with added CBD effects.
Another plus is their unique discreteness. They're more discrete than most forms of CBD. A container of mints in your pocket isn't going to stand out much, which makes them great for those who dose for things like anxiety.
Basically, rather than using a medicinal pill or liquid, you take the mints as needed. They tend to contain smaller amounts of CBD, making them excellent for those who are still trying to get their dosage right or who want a supplemental "booster" while they're out and about during the day.
Apart from making your breath smell great, CBD mints serve other functions. CBD mints tend to be much lower in dosage than the average gel-cap or liquid. This lower dosage can work to your advantage since you'll be able to fine-tune your dose throughout the day.
As a supplement to a regular CBD regimen, they're especially great. Day-to-day needs for some of the problems that CBD fixes can vary by quite a bit and CBD mints make a great way to add small amounts to your regular daily dose.
If you would love to make some CBD mints from the comfort of your kitchen, checkout the recipe below
- 1 cup organic grass-fed unsalted butter
- 1g CBD Isolate Powder
- 140g powdered erythritol (also called organic powdered sugar)
- 1 tsp pure peppermint flavor
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- A pinch of salt
- Add the butter and CBD isolate powder in a stand mixer bowl with whisk attachment
- Whisk on medium speed until mixture appears smooth and creamy, usually about two minutes
- Add the powdered erythritol, peppermint flavor, vanilla paste, and salt, then mix again at medium speed for about 4 minutes
- Scrape sides of the bowl and mix until it's really light, fluffy, and whitish in color
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Scoop the mixture gently into a piping bag with a small round tip
- Pipe small buttons onto the baking sheets and freeze overnight
- Transfer butter mints into an airtight container and freeze to preserve
- You can enjoy your meal directly from the freezer, or you can allow to defrost.
While many people prefer to take more substantial amounts of CBD to handle chronic pain, anxiety, depression, or epilepsy many people are finding that micro-dosing this cannabinoid is the way to go. Of course, there's a real advantage, as CBD absorbs quite well sublingually, or under the tongue, and mints are meant to be held in your mouth until they dissolve.
For those who are already using CBD, or who wish to begin with micro-dosing, CBD mints are an excellent option. They work best as a supplement to an already-in-place regimen, of course, but some people respond quite well to lower doses of CBD, and if you're one of them they're a convenient and discrete way to dose while in public.