The Best CBD Oatmeal Bar I've Ever Had
These Oatmeal bars are what I like to call energy balls. They are great for a stressful day, your workout session, or to go through a long trip. I decided to make these Oatmeal balls at home, and guess what? You would be surprised how much money you would bed up saving by making this Oatmeal bar.
These homemade Oatmeal bars also means more fun because you get to be creative, try out new ingredients as well as unique flavors, and they are also healthier.
I mainly use this recipe because it is structured to contain more nutrients than the regular Oatmeal bars, which means you would be doing yourself and your entire family, or your friends so much good by making these Oatmeal bars.
These Oatmeal bar recipes are very much comfortable with making; I can say it is taking all your ingredients and putting it straight into your food processor, and they are ready. Lastly, they taste like the slice of heaven; they are incredibly delicious.
- 1 1/2 oz. of CBD oil
- 4 cups of quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of sweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup of butter, melted
- 3/4 cup of orange marmalade
- Mix the oats, brown sugar and salt in a large bowl,
- Next, put in the remaining ingredients and stir well
- Then using a 15x10 inch baking, make sure it is greased, pour in the mixture and press for a smooth surface.
- Bake the mixture at 425° and change to 350 after 10 minutes, bake for a total of 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
Your Oatmeal bar is good to go and ready to be consumed. It is best eaten as an appetizer, an excellent snack for picnics. I also use a little more lime or lemon juice to suit to taste.
This recipe can provide up to 12 servings. Calories per serving are 20 kcal. This salsa can last up to five days if you keep it stored up in a refrigerator. By the way, if you do not have a food processor, you can equally have this Oatmeal bar goodness made in your blender.
Never forget, the prefect Oatmeal bar is what you love best, so don’t be afraid to make a little mess, and try out how you best love the texture of your Oatmeal bar to be. Have fun.