Easy PEANUT BUTTER Cannabis-Infused HEMP CUPS
For those who do not know, peanuts butter cups are a fantastic treat, these peanuts cups are guilt-free, no dairy gluten-free, dairy-free sweet treat. If you haven’t tasted these peanuts cups, you have to; I promise you a life-changing encounter.
They are also so simple to make and so fast to make. With just four simple ingredients that you might typically have in your kitchen, you can make one of these peanuts cups.
These peanuts cups are rich in auric acid. Lauric acid has been known to help in boosting your immune system, and it also boosts your metabolism. They also make you full quite fast because they are full of gluten-free fat.
Adding CBD to your peanuts cups is another excellent way to take CBD in, and they also make a delicious treat.
You can both have this snack to satisfy your sweet tooth, and chocolate carvings and also to have a great healthy dessert after dinner that is guilt-free and you can make it for the entire family.
Whether you use a jumbo muffin cup or a small muffin cup, they are both excellent. I have used both, and I think both are excellent. I have noticed though that the small muffin cups make more rich chocolate cream than the jumbo muffin cups; I love the large ones because they look so adorable.
Get to your kitchen, the world of peanuts butter cups awaits.
- 1/4 cup of Honey
- 1/2 cup of Peanut butter, all-natural
Baking & Spices
- 1 cup of Dark chocolate
- a teaspoon of Vanilla extract
Oils & Vinegar
- 3/8 cup of Coconut oil
Bread & Baked Goods
- Muffin tin liners
- Prepare your muffin tin with muffin tin liners.
- Take a bowl, and add the chocolate (dark) and ¼ cup of (50 g), mix it o vanilla extract.
- Microwave for 30-second till it melts, stirring at intervals. Then, pour half into the liners, then Freeze it for 15 minutes.
- Take a measuring cup, and add the peanut butter, honey, and two tablespoon coconut oil, Microwave it for 15 seconds till it is pourable.
- Pour the mixture, into the muffin tin, make sure it is even. Put it in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the remaining chocolate mixture right on top of the peanut butter layer, then Freeze until till they are firm, this takes about an hour.
Now that they are ready Place the tins into the fridge for about 30 minutes to set completely. You can also store them covered in a container in the refrigerator. Remember, however, to take them out of the refrigerator for close to 10 minutes so that you would be able to bite through them.
The total preparation time for these peanuts butter cups is 50 minutes; this recipe produces up to 20 serves of peanuts butter cups. Each serving contains 132 kcal calories.
You could want to diversify and add marble syrup or raw honey, this is not at all compulsory, and it is dependent on your taste. If you also don’t want it sugar-free, then you could go for semi-sweet chocolates, which you could sprinkle on the coconut cups.
You can store them, so you can always have them available to you.