The Best CBD Pumpkin Spice Ice-Cream I've Ever Had (Vegan and Paleo)
If you make ice cream a lot, or if making more ice cream is something you want to do this season, this ice cream recipe is the right deal for you. It comes highly recommended if you are a lover of ice-cream. It is durable and according to reviews, folks seem to really like it.
Other than that, there are some practical and interesting facts about this recipe.
This recipe takes some time in the freezer and some elbow grease.
If you plan on making this often or if you want to make several different kinds, you can freeze a big batch of coconut milk covered in the freezer for a couple of weeks.
If you leave it too long in the freezer or don’t store it covered, it can get freezer burn.
You can take it out of the freezer 5-10 minutes before you want to eat it and it will get all creamy and be the perfect temperature. Wanna try it out? Check out the recipe below.
Paleo Edibles: Cannabis Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Procedure
- 2 teaspoon CBD infused coconut oil
- 2 Cans of Full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 t Vanilla
- 1/2 T Maple syrup
- 1/4 t Pumpkin spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 to 2 t CBD oil
- Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream (Vegan & Paleo)
- Line an 8X8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Shake up 2 Cans of Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Open and pour the cans of coconut milk into the parchment lined pan.
- Freeze for a few hours or overnight.
- Using a knife, cut ¼ chunk of the frozen coconut milk out of the pan
- If it got super frozen, leave it out to thaw for a half hour to an hour.
- In a food processor, combine frozen Coconut Milk Chunk, 1/2 t vanilla, 1-2 T Maple Syrup, 1/4 t Pumpkin Spice (or more to taste), Pinch of Salt, 1-2 t Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil (melted)
- Stir in optional chunky ingredients (chunks of chocolate/cookies/hot fudge swirl/etc.)
- Once Smooth, pour into a small glass container. Immediately put in the freezer.
- Every 10 minutes, stir until it gets firm enough to scoop out (about 30 minutes).
- Contains two 1 tsp Servings of Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil