Homemade Cannabis Infused Salsa recipe from scratch
This salsa is so amazing and it is super great with a wide variety of food like breakfast burritos, tacos, nachos, or your Mexican casserole. This recipe is one of my favorites because it is ideal for a get together with family or friends, it is budget-friendly, healthy because of all the vegetables, lastly it is so easy to make any time of the day as the preparation time is between 10 – 20 minutes.
This salsa, with the full spectrum CBD oil, gives a relaxing feeling that helps manage stress. There are, however, a few things that you need to know about making the right salsa. Well, the first is that your tomatoes are everything, which means that they are best with fresh tomatoes but you could also use canned tomatoes. The flavor you choose for your salsa matters a lot, you pick your personal favorite, and you are good to go.
Remember, to not finish with a watery salsa; you should drain any form of excess tomato juice. You can add a little bit of sugar too if using canned tomatoes. Also, in preparing your salsa, you do not necessarily have to be rigid in your blending, or chopping off your ingredients. Be creative, experiment and know how smooth or how chopped you would prefer them. I believe the crispier it is, the more delicious. I am super excited about this one, dig in below into the recipe and let’s make some delicious salsa.
- 4 big ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 jalapenos, stemmed and seeded
- 1/3 cup of fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 15 ounces crushed San Marzano tomatoes (1 can)
- 1 can of diced green chilis
- 2 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon of` CBD Oil
- Take your sliced tomatoes, onions, peppers, cilantro, garlic, cumin, salt, lime juice, CBD Oil, Coconut Oil, and sugar (optional) and put them all in your food processor or blender.
- Go on until the blend turns out to be all-around mixed (when to stop depends on you, you can beat less for a chunkier salsa, or more for a smooth salsa).
- Next, add your chopped tomatoes and the green chills. Purée till it is almost smooth.
- Refrigerate till it is ready to serve.
Your salsa is good to go and ready to be consumed. It is best eaten as an appetizer, an excellent snack for picnics. I also use a little more lime or lemon juice to suit to taste, and I love my salsa a little spicier, so I add a jalapeno to mine.
This recipe can provide up to 4 servings. Calories per serving are 20 kcal. This salsa can last up to 5 days if you store it in a refrigerator. By the way, if you do not have a food processor, you can equally have this salsa goodness made in your blender.