How to Make Salted Caramel Cookies infused with CBD hemp oil
Made from a mixture of sugar, salt and fat, salted caramel was first created by a chocolatier called Henri Le Roux more than three decades ago.But since then it has quickly taken over the Western world to become one of the most addictive substances of the confectionery world and beyond. From typical products like chocolate, fudge, ice cream and milkshakes, to more bizarre creations such as coffee, tea, vodka and even yogurt, salted caramel is rapidly emerging as Britain’s favourite flavour.
Now you can infuse Full Spectrum CBD Oil into your salted caramel. This means you can enjoy the therapeutic benefits of CBD as you treat yourself to caramel.
- 1g 99% pure CBD isolate powder
- 2 sticks (1 cup) salted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup potato chips finely crushed
- 25 caramel candies
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix butter and sugar in a bowl for about 10 minutes until very fluffy
- Add vanilla and 1/2 of the flour
- Mix together, and add the rest of the flour, then mix again
- Pour in potato chips, and roll dough into 1-inch balls
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the edges become brown
- Melt the caramels with the heavy cream in a saucepan
- Add 1g of 99% pure CBD isolate powder
- Stir until powder is completely dissolved, then drizzle over cookies and immediately top with coarse sea salt.