The Best CBD Spicy Shrimp Pesto Pasta I've Ever Had
Pesto is a delicious sauce often made from basil, olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese and pine nuts. All of these ingredients have health benefits and can be included in a well-balanced, healthy diet. Ingredients such as the olive oil and pine nuts are higher in calories, because they have a high fat content. However, what makes this food considered “healthy” is that the fat is unsaturated. When consumed in moderation, unsaturated fat can contribute to an improvement in cholesterol, as well as decrease inflammation in your body. Lowering inflammation is good because inflammation is associated with a higher risk for heart disease, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and many other conditions associated with aging.
This recipe infuses CBD into pesto pasta, thus making the delicacy tastier and healthier. It means you can enjoy the therapeutics benefits of CBD Hemp Oil such as it's anti-inflammatory properties as you consume your CBD.
The ingredients are readily available and accessible. They are also affordable so you can relax, knowing fully well that preparing this delicacy won't cost you so much.
Checkout the ingredients and preparation method below.
- CBD Raw Pesto
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon
- Dash of salt
- Dash of black pepper
- Spicy Shrimp Pasta
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta
- 1-pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-pound asparagus cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 mixed cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 ml full-spectrum CBD Extract
- Rinse off the leafy greens in the pesto ingredients thoroughly, and place all ingredients in a blender or a food processor
- Blend until pesto becomes a smooth sauce
- With a spoon, scoop the pesto sauce into a small bowl, cover with saran wrap, then leave in a refrigerator until needed
- To make the pasta, boil water over high heat in a large pot
- Add the uncooked noodles and follow the instructions on its package
- In a large saucepan, heat butter, CBD extract, and olive oil over medium heat until they melt
- Before adding the shrimp to the pan, dip both sides of the shrimp into a blend of ground red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper
- If you want it to be really spicy, make sure the shrimps are saturated with the spices, or you can just sprinkle some red pepper flakes on the shrimps if you prefer a less spicy shrimp meal
- Add spiced shrimp to the heated pan, then add lemon juice, and cook until the shrimps turn pink on both sides
- While the noodles are cooking, wash the asparagus and cut into 2-inch pieces
- Boil asparagus with the pasta for the last 3 minutes of cook time
- Drain in a colander and set aside
- Once the shrimps have finished cooking, add the boiled mixture of noodles and asparagus to the pan, then sauté together briefly and remove from heat
- Add 6 to 8 tablespoons of the pesto sauce depending on your preference
- For an out-of-the-world enjoyment, add cherry tomatoes, small fresh basil leaves, and top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
Try out this recipe and trust me, You might in fact end up including it in your diet.
However,make sure to do so in moderation, because the calories can add up quickly