How to Make Cannabis-Infused Keto Blackberry Coconut Fat Bombs
These fat bombs taste like little blackberry cheesecakes. They are quick and easy to make. If you have a food processor, there is only one step to make these.
They will also satisfy a craving for sweets when you want a little something!
Keto blackberry coconut fat bombs can be classified as the jewels of snacks. They are so easy to make and super quick. Keto blackberry coconut fat bombs are low carb and paleo.
Mixing CBD Hemp Oil with keto blackberry coconut fat bombs is a match made in heaven. The CBD and the keto blackberry coconut fat bombs have similar effects in the body; this defends the previous statement. This combination helps to accelerate weight loss, aids in mental clarity, as well as increases energy. Ladies could also use them to ease premenstrual cramps and other symptoms. The best way to have these keto blackberry coconut fat bombs achieve these effects is to take them between meals, especially during a diet. Studies have shown that these keto blackberry coconut fat bombs help in
- lipogenesis, decreasing the impact of proteins during this process
- enchanting of the breakdown as well as oxidation of fats in the body by stimulating genes and proteins
- Lastly, it increases how fast your body burns calories by increasing the activity of the mitochondria as well as increasing its number.
- a cup of coconut butter
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 6 ounces blackberries fresh or thawed if frozen
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of liquid vanilla stevia
- A pinch of salt
- You should use and a high-powered blender to blend because you are to put in all the ingredients and blend until super smooth.
- Line a 12-capacity muffin pan with silicone cupcake liners to line up your muffin pan and pour your mixture into each cup, halfway full.
- Put it in the Refrigerate for 3 hours or your freezer for 30 minutes.
All set and dine, take your keto blackberry coconut fat bombs out and devour. Remember, you have to keep them refrigerated.
Keto blackberry coconut fat bombs are low in carbs, high amount of healthy fat, with moderate protein. I know we grew up thinking fat is harmful, but these fats are more relevant to our bodies. These kinds of fat's could be in coconut, coconut oil, butter, heavy cream, avocado oil, etc.
This is what makes keto blackberry coconut fat bombs the perfect meal for your fat intake as well as CBD. The good thing is keto blackberry coconut fat bombs are heavily loaded, and you can get all of your healthy fat in just 2 servings.
The total preparation time for these keto blackberry coconut fat bombs is 1 hour. This recipe would produce eight servings, with each meal containing 75 calories.
Go ahead and enjoy!